I Want My Ex Back And I Don't Care What Anybody Says

By Destiny Harte

Seriously, have you said this before?  I want my ex back and I don't care what anybody else says or thinks.  I may be crazy but I love him and I am going to get back with him no matter what.  Do you go through these feelings from time to time?

I totally get it, I have been there and done that and I know where you are coming from.  Your friends and family say just get over it and move on but you are not ready because you just know he's the one for you.  That is how you feel, right?

Of course that's how you feel or you wouldn't want to get back together with him but.... have you done anything to make him want to get back together with you?

If all you do is cry and complain,  you are not taking any real steps at getting him back.  If you chase him down and call him at all hours, you are definitely doing more harm than good.  So, do you really want to know how to get him back?

Here are a few things you can do to start on the road to getting back together.  First, do not call him and never ever be someplace you know he is going to be.  If you do happen to show up someplace and he's already there, concentrate on your friends and pretend you don't even notice him.  Yeah, he's going to know you saw him but he'll be perplexed as to why you didn't rush over to gush over him.  You can do that right?

More than likely he will find his way over to you and even though your heart starts pounding hard, you have to remain calm and don't let him know how giddy it makes you to realize he has come to you first.  Most of all, act a little aloof.  Don't act mean or nasty just act like hey it's nice to see you and then start talking to your friends again.

Trust me, this is going to drive him out of his mind.  If you can watch his reaction out of the corner of your eye, you will most likely see a guy almost scratching his head wondering what the heck is going on. 

These are simple steps you can take just to get you started but if you are serious when you say I want my ex back there are steps you can take to make it happen quickly and without too much effort.

If you want to know more super simple steps that explain how to make I want my ex back a reality, simply click here. There is no secret and once you realize the steps are easy and work pretty quickly, you can not only get your guy back but get any guy you want.

Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?I-Want-My-Ex-Back-And-I-Dont-Care-What-Anybody-Says&id=5028546] I Want My Ex Back And I Don't Care What Anybody Says